Cambridge International College Diploma Programs
EAi, in 2000, Became the sole affiliate of Cambridge Insertional College of the United Kingdom in Jordan, introduced several Cambridge International College Diploma Programs to Individuals seeking self development and career improvement, and organizations seeking employee development and motivation. Since then hundreds of people working in industries, business, banks, government departments, administration, consultancy and voluntary service organizations and individuals have enrolled for these programs. Today many of the CIC holders are occupying senior positions in various work organizations.
Once enrolled in any of the diploma programs, CIC member will receive a membership card, original text books and final exam will be sent from and graded at Cambridge International College, UK. All material sent from CIC are labeled with the student membership ID number and name.
EAi Cambridge International College diplomas are instructor based; interactive sessions including case studies, exercises, assignments, and projects of four months duration. The medium of courses is Bilingual. CIC Diploma Certificates are awarded according to one of three categories in which the program selected as follows:
International 'Premier' Career Development Diploma Programs .
- Accounting & Finance in Business & Management.
- Administrative / PA / Secretarial Duties.
- Advertising & Public Relations.
- Business Bookkeeping & Accounts.
- Business Economics & Commerce.
- Business English & Letter Writing.
- Business Organization & Management.
- Business Management & Administration.
- Computers & IT in Business & Management.
- Communication in Business & Management.
- Hotel Operations & Management.
- Human Resource/Personnel Management.
- Insurance Principles & Practice.
- Modern Management & Administration.
- Office Management & Administration.
- Professional English (Everyday & Business use).
- Purchasing & Resourcing Management.
- Sales Management & Marketing.
- Stores Management & Stock (Inventory) Control.
- Tourism &Travel Agency's Management.
- Advanced Management & Administration Theory & Practice.
International 'Career Progress' Diploma Programs.
- Cost Accounting.
- Financial Management.
- Global Marketing Management.
- International Business & Trade.
- Leadership &Team Management.
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Transport Management.
- Organizational Behavior.
- Project Management.
Mastery of Management' Diploma Programs (Advanced) .
- Business Finance & Investment.
- Corporate Strategy & Planning.
- Financial Strategy & Decisions.
- International Marketing.
- Management & Leadership.
- Management of Human Resources.
- Managerial Economics.
- Marketing Strategy.
Money, Banking & Financial Systems.
- Organizational Understanding & Development.
EAi and Cambridge International College, UK require certain documents for enrolment in diplo programs. Documents requested are:
- 4 Passport Photo’s of Student.
- 1 Copy of Passport.
- 1 Copy of the last scientific certificate obtained by the student.
- Filling an application form at EAi premises.
Ready to kick-start your career?EAI Check out our courses and features included.